Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bernake the Buffoon

Sorry to all of my loyal readers, but I have been  extremely busy in the last few days. 

I was going to label this post "Bernanke The Clown" but I didn't want to insult the honorable occupation of real clowns, who have much more credibility at this point.  Real clowns provide entertainment and escape and actually earn their money; much more honorable than the position of Chairman of the Federal Reserve.

Clowning aside, here is some humor to lighten up your day.  Funny, but the article doesn't mention gold hitting yet another all-time high today.  Print us some more money, you bozo Bernanke!  My gold and silver need to go much higher!


http://www.cnbc.com/id/42782283/

"Inflation has picked up in recent months, but longer-term inflation expectations have remained stable and measures of underlying inflation are still subdued," it said.

You can't make this stuff up.  The Bernank must be preparing for his next job as a stand-up comedian.  Real clowns will soon be painting their face like The Bernank.  I predict by Halloween 2012 The Bernank mask will be the biggest seller around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment