Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ron Paul Hit Job Update


I apologize 1000 times since I assumed you could fast forward to the 30-minute spot in the Ron Paul interview.  I now see it has to buffer the entire file, so I had to go to plan B.  I cut out a 3-minute section so you can hear Paul's comments.  It is an mp4 file so you might need QuikTime to hear it.

What really gets me is there are 30 minutes jam packed with all kinds of good information with a good interviewer asking good questions and O'Reilly cuts out 6 total seconds and rips Paul to shreds.  (I apologize for the music in the last few seconds.  I am a partial retard at these things).

Click here for Ron Paul interview

Respect for international law?  What's that?

Now compare that to O'Reilly's hit job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wp8-QS-x3I

Fair and balanced?  No Spin Zone?  You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment