Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Month, Another Record

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/7/government-posts-biggest-monthly-deficit-ever/

We are almost at $1 billion a day deficit now.  At this rate we will have a $3.5 trillion deficit.  haha  The Paper Bugs are fighting an all-out war.  Bring it, bitches!  HAHA  Silver is $36 an ounce now.   They fight a losing battle.  Better stock up on KY Jelly.  They aren't giving gasoline away, either.  But at least groceries aren't going up.  HAHA  No inflation anywhere!  HAHAHA

I am sorry about all the laughing, but you just have to wonder how gullible the government thinks the people are.  So far, I would agree with the government that the majority are ignorant and gullible.  I don't mean it in a demeaning way, I am just being objective.  I believe few people have any idea what the Federal Reserve does or even is.

It is in this environment that we live, so I say look for the opportunities.  The government via the fed is destroying the value of your dollars.  You must find the opportunity or get crushed.  Your dollars are going south.  There are 599 failed currencies in history.  This is not the first rodeo.  Educate yourself.  There is no need to go down with the masses if you see history repeating itself.  This is a good place to start:


http://dollardaze.org/blog/?post_id=00405

I would like to put to rest once and for all a comment used to justify paper money..."Why can I go to the store and get groceries with this paper $20 if it is worthless?"  Number one, the same argument was used in all 599 failed currencies at one point, and number two, your $20 used to buy a hell of a lot more groceries 30 years ago than it does today, and the rate of that depreciation is accelerating, so you can tell me it is an honest system if you like but then you would have to explain to me where that lost value went.

No comments:

Post a Comment